Thursday 15 November 2007

Im not as bad as i thought!

Well, after checking through everyone else's blogs to see how far behind i'd gotten in post's, i realised that most people have only dont one or two (and glyn, i think yours barely counts!!haha). I am trying to stick to my 'at least once a month' blogging-ness and so thought id update you on stuff thats happened to me other the past few weeks!

Firstly, the gym has become a second home, which is lucky considering for my little brothers 4th birthday party i managed to eat about a 3rd of thomas the tank engine all to myself (said train was in cake form.) Ive now signed myself up for water aerobics on a tuesday evening aswell as my monday and wednesday classes...and i am wanting to start 'step' classes too, but think this is all just a very elaborate ploy of my unconscious to not venture near my dissertation!

My other form of procrastination is shopping. I have no money, but oh so much will-power to do it anyway! My addiction to christmas shopping is getting worse every year! I started back in September, and have now bought so much that my tiny box-sized bedroom wont fit anything else in it! I am now having to keep a full size power ranger costume in my underwear drawer, and its only November! To be frank (which i am not, i am stacey), i don't actually like receiving presents- the whole things worries me! The ...have i already got this gift from somebody watching me unwrap this one?.....do i need to feign a big grin for this?.... oh no its the wrong series/album and ive got this one but lets pretend i haven't... blah blah. I dont mean to sound ungrateful at all, its just i get so much more out of buying and watching people opening thier stuff. I suppose John just didnt have that problem at his birthday meal, you can never have too many pinapples, police camera lego men (that sounds like a tv programme!), kids books or special k keyrings!

I have some great news in the form of indoctrinating my little brother.....

reeeeeeeeeeeyyyyy!!!!!!



Me and David (my boyfriend to those of you whom do not know) have also attempted to instill some sort of style into the boy, check this out....

My Very own, pocket sized Kanye West!

Finally, i will leave you with the news that this sunday we have a corps social, set in 'old london'. I am unsure on the points value of bangers and mash, but i plan to eat a lot of it! We are dressing in 'appropriate attire' for the time... Anna and i have been waaaay too into this whole dressing up thing i think! I will endevour to post pictures!

Well, after that rather boring and random update, i best go as once again i am meant to be writing a presentation for university as we speak. Also, you will be pleased to know that i am attending a grammar class next week, so come next blog i should be able to write in coherant English, which is always a bonus for a 3rd year English student!

Til then x

4 comments:

Katie said...

Your corps social sounds like so much fun... honestly Stacey, you never invite me to anything ;-)

How strange, we've both updated our blogs today! (That's code for 'go read mine...')

I think you and I are holding the blogging world together.

Anna said...

oh no! does that mean I have to throw the incredibely funny, amazingly pretty, unbelievably expensive gift I bought for away?????????????????????? Actualy, Im glad to see that Im not the only christmas crazy person around, I was in a panick today when I realised that I need to buy at least 2 more presents, i was like: I cant go to xtream, I need to go shopping, its already half of november!!! (argh)

Plumsauce10 said...

To be frank (which i am not, i am stacey)

I didn't get it.
I reread it.
I loled.
I had to read it again.
I loled some more.
I love you.

Anna said...

Stacey...im sorry to announce...you failed (unless you blog in the next 1.5 hours, of course) how sad! (failing related to blogging once a month, last blog entry was 15.11)but dont worry, nicky gumble loves still loves you, I asked him to send you a signed picture with his lovely smile for Christmas :-D c u